Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LifeOrganics All Natural Products

Recently I had the pleasure of attending a Q&A session with Life Organics Natural Products. Lifeorganics is a all natural product line that includes hair and bathing products. It all started with Zaneta, who is the founder, 3 years ago and has grown into a hair care movement. Zaneta believes in educating women about hair care and showing what ingredients are safe for your hair. She invited two hairstylist to be the panelist and encouraged women to come and ask questions. I felt it was very informative, and resourceful. Topics that were covered were from understanding chemicals to trainsitiong from relaxer to natural. These classes are held very often and I encourage you guys to write down some questions and come to the class. Down below you see how my visit went and how much I learned about the line. I purchased the Styling Custard and its one of my favorites!

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. best reusable silicone bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. hbvitality

    ReplyDelete

Whats the hardest thing about going natural?